Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa|
|Born||23 September 1988|
|Spouse||Princess Sahab bint Abdullah Al Saud |
Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa (2017–18)
Nouf Al Ajmi(2017-present)
|Issue||Faisal bin Khalid Al Khalifa|
Abdullah bin Khalid Al Khalifa
Munirah bint Khalid Al khalifa
|Mother||Sheikha Sheia bint Hassan Al Khrayyesh Al Ajmi|
|Years of service||2008–present|
|Battles/wars||Yemeni Civil War|
Early life and education
He is a military officer with the rank Major and command Royal Guard's Rapid Intervention Force. He is the president of the Bahrain Royal Equestrian and Endurance Federation and the first deputy chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports.
Khalid bin Hamad married Princess Sahab bint Abdullah Al Saud (born 14 February 1993), daughter of Saudi Arabia's late ruler King Abdullah, on 6 June 2011 in Riyadh. They have two sons: Faisal (born 12 December 2012) and Abdullah (born 6 February 2015).
Khalid has a third wife named Nouf Al Ajmi, who is his cousin from his mother's side.
|Reference style||His Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Highness|
|Ancestors of Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa|
- "Biography". Official website. Archived from the original on 25 April 2013.
- "The Al Khalifa Dynasty". Royal Ark. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- Gordon Rayner (17 February 2011). "WikiLeaks: US wanted 'derogatory' information on Bahrain king's sons". The Telegraph. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Royal Guard Commander Patronises Graduation Ceremony". Bahrain News Agency. 2 May 2013.
- "HM the King Patronizes HM's Cup for Overall and Young Endurance Competitions". Bahrain News Agency. 23 February 2013.
- "King of Bahrain`s son marries Saudi king`s daughter". Dawn. Riyadh. 18 June 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad marries daughter of Saudi Monarch". Bahrain News Agency. 16 June 2011. Archived from the original on 29 March 2014.
- "Birth of HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa". Diplomat Magazine. 7 February 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Bahrain King's Son Khalid bin Hamad to Marry National Guard Chief's Daughter". Bahrain Mirror. 8 July 2017. Retrieved 9 February 2020.