Imran Ali (cricketer, born 1987)
|Full name||Imran Ali Khan|
|Born||27 August 1987 (age 32)|
Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan
|Domestic team information|
|2006–2009||Pakistan International Airlines|
Source: CricketArchive, 25 June 2013
Imran Ali (born 27 August 1987) is a former Pakistani cricketer who played several matches for Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) during the late 2000s. From Sahiwal, Punjab, Imran played five first-class matches for the team, with the first of these coming during the 2006–07 season and the last during the 2009–10 season. A right-handed batsman, he had little success—he passed double figures only once, with his highest score, 17 runs, achieved against Lahore Shalimar in December 2009. He finished his career with 36 runs from six innings, and failed to take any wickets from two overs bowling off-breaks. ESPNcricinfo, a cricket website, incorrectly lists Imran as also having played a single List A match for PIA during the 2007–08 season. The player in this match was in fact the similarly named Ali Imran.
- First-class matches played by Imran Ali (5) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Lahore Shalimar v Pakistan International Airlines, Quaid-e-Azam Trophy 2009/10 (Group A) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Imran Ali player profile and statistics – CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Imran Ali player profile and statistics – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- Habib Bank Limited v Pakistan International Airlines, ABN-AMRO Cup 2007/08 (Super Eight Pool B) – CricketArchive. Retrieved 25 June 2013.