Category:Mathematical and quantitative methods (economics)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mathematical and quantitative methods (economics) is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Actuarial science (5 C, 150 P)
- ► Bayesian statistics (6 C, 87 P)
- ► Game theory (22 C, 211 P)
- ► Mathematical economics (5 C, 36 P)
- ► Operations research (13 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Mathematical and quantitative methods (economics)"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Semiparametric model
- Sensitivity analysis
- Sequential game
- Simulation modeling
- Simultaneous equations model
- Single-equation methods (econometrics)
- Spatial analysis
- Stability theory
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Stochastic game
- Stock sampling
- Survey sampling
- Survival analysis