From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up škoda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skoda or Škoda may refer to:
- Škoda Auto, automobile manufacturer in the Czech Republic (also the main article about Škoda vehicles)
- Škoda Transportation, a Czech engineering company based in Plzeň, Czech Republic.
- Doosan Škoda Power, a subsidiary of the Doosan Group.
- Škoda Works, industrial enterprise in Austria-Hungary, then Czechoslovakia and Czech Republic
- Škoda (surname)
- Skoda Xanthi F.C., football club in Xanthi, Greece
- Skoda Xanthi Arena, home stadium of Skoda Xanthi F.C.
- Skoda–El Mir theorem, a theorem of complex geometry
- "Škoda lásky", original Czech title of the "Beer Barrel Polka"
- Skoda (barquentine), a sailing vessel built in Kingsport, Nova Scotia in 1893.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.