||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Çatalzeytin within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Musa İhsan Oğuz (AKP)|
|• District||368.37 km2 (142.23 sq mi)|
|Elevation||74 m (243 ft)|
|• District density||18/km2 (46/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çatalzeytin is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 8,508 of which 3,410 live in the town of Çatalzeytin. The district covers an area of 368 km2 (142 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 74 m (243 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çatalzeytin, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- Çatalzeytin Mektubu Gazetesi. A local newspaper and information website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|