From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Çelebi (disambiguation).
Location of Çelebi within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Süleymal Uluyol (AKP)|
|• District||341.50 km2 (131.85 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,126 m (3,694 ft)|
|• District density||6.1/km2 (16/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çelebi is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. At the 2000 Turkish census the population of the district was 7,210, of whom 3,333 lived in the town of Çelebi.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çelebi, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-16.
|This geographical article about a location in Kırıkkale Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|