From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The ' symbol is the apostrophe punctuation mark.
The symbol ' may also refer to:
- Single quotation mark, ', ‘, or ’
- Modifier letter apostrophe, ʼ
- ʻOkina, ʻ
- Modifier letter right half ring, ʾ
- Modifier letter left half ring, ʿ
- Prime (symbol), ′
- Spiritus lenis, ᾿
- Stress (linguistics), ˈ
- Acute accent, ´
- Grave accent, `
- Comment (computer programming)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.