Winter's Tale (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A Winter's Tale (song))
The Winter's Tale is a play by William Shakespeare.
Winter's Tale may also refer to:
- The Winter's Tale, a 1910 film by the Thanhouser Company
- The Winter's Tale (ballet), Christopher Wheeldon's 2014 interpretation of the Shakespeare play
- Winter's Tale (horse) (1976–2002), a racehorse
- Winter's Tale (novel), a 1983 novel by Mark Helprin
- Winter's Tale (film), a 2014 film based on the novel by Mark Helprin
- "A Winter's Tale" (David Essex song), 1982
- "A Winter's Tale" (Queen song), 1995
- "A Winter's Tale", a song by Genesis
- "A Winter's Tale" (Dawson's Creek), an episode of Dawson's Creek
- "A Winter's Tale", a song by AFI from AFI
- "The Breathing Method," subtitled "A Winter's Tale," a novella in the Different Seasons collection by Stephen King
- A Winter Tale, a 2007 Canadian film
- Germany. A Winter's Tale, an 1844 satire
- A Redwall Winter's Tale, a children's book
- A Tale of Winter, a 1992 French film
- Garfield: Winter's Tail, a video game based on the comic strip Garfield
- Winter's Tales, a 1942 short-story collection by Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winter's Tale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.