Abhijit, also spelled Abhijeet, is a male name common in the Indian subcontinent. Abhijit is the Sanskrit name for Vega, the brightest star in the northern constellation of Lyra. The meaning of Abhijit is "victorious" or "conqueror" in the Sanskrit language.
Abhijeet may refer to:
- Abhijeet Bhattacharya, an Indian playback singer best known by his first name
- Abhijeet Kosambi (b. 1982), classical singer and winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa -Maharashtra cha Maha Gayak
- Abhijeet Sawant (b. 1981), singer and winner of Indian Idol
- Abhijeet Gupta (b. 1989), a chess grandmaster
- Abhijit is the asterism in Indian astrology system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.