Abra Cadabra (1983 film)
|Directed by||Alex Stitt|
|Produced by||Phillip Adams
|Written by||Alexander Stitt|
|Music by||Peter Buest|
Abra Cadabra is a 1983 animated comic fantasy Australian film about an optimistic boy and his friends, based loosely on the tale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. The film was directed and written by Alexander Stitt and stars John Farnham and Jacki Weaver. It is the first ever animated feature film to be made in 3-D. Stitt co-produced the film with Phillip Adams.
The film was theatrically released in stereoscopic 3D as well as in a regular version.
- Grendel Grendel Grendel, the first animated feature directed by Alexander Stitt
- List of animated feature-length films
- List of 3D films
- "Abra Cadabra". Australian Centre for the Moving Image. Retrieved 24 July 2011.
- Australia on the Small Screen 1970-1995 Ed Scott Murray, Oxford Uni Press, 1996 p 2
- "Abra Cadabra". Screen Australia. Retrieved 9 April 2010.[dead link]
|This article related to an Australian film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|