Sara Marielle Gaup
Espen Elverum Jakobsen
Åsmund Wilter Eriksson
Petter Marius Gundersen
|Past members||Stian Einmo
Inga Elisa Påve
Ole-Morten Indigo Lekang
Adjágas, from Sápmi, Norway are Sámi joikers, Lawra Somby and Sara Marielle Gaup with a band of musicians. The group's name Adjágas is a Sámi word describing the mental state experienced between waking and sleeping.
Adjágas was scheduled to open the 2005 Glastonbury Festival Pyramid Stage, but due to a flooding incident that caused electrical problems, their set was cancelled. However, they returned in 2007 to open the Pyramid Stage.
- Lawra Somby (vocals/yoik)
- Sara Marielle Gaup (vocals/yoik)
- Espen Elverum Jakobsen (guitar)
- Åsmund Wilter Eriksson (bass)
- Aleksander Kostopoulos (drums/percussion)
- Petter Marius Gundersen (horns/banjo)
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|