|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2011)|
The chain has a stay customization program called 'My Affinia', which allows guests to personalize their stay prior to arrival. Guests can request items such as yoga mats, guitars, cupcakes, sound pillows, hair diffusers and golf putters.
The first hotel was established in 1962 by Benjamin J. Denihan. Currently the hotel chain is operated by DHG (Denihan Hospitality Group), a privately owned company. The company is a member of an alliance of hotels including Joie De Vivre (California), Thistle Hotels (United Kingdom), Rotana Hotels (Middle East) and First Hotels (Scandinavia).
- Affinia 50, New York
- Affinia Dumont, New York
- Affinia Gardens, New York
- Affinia Manhattan, New York
- Affinia Shelburne, New York
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, an Affinia Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Independent Hotels Managed by Denihan Hospitality Group
- The Benjamin, New York
- Surrey Hotel, New York
- Shoreham, New York
- The Franklin, New York
- The Mansfield, New York
The James brand, managed by Denihan Hospitality Group
- The James Chicago
- The James New York
- The James Royal Palm, Miami Beach
Restaurants at Hotels Managed by Denihan Hospitality Group
- Daniel Boulud's Cafe Boulud at The Surrey, New York
- David Burke’s Primehouse at The James Chicago
- David Burke Kitchen at The James New York
- Art and Soul at The Liaison Capitol Hill, an Affinia Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National Bar & Dining Rooms at The Benjamin, New York
- Rare Bar and Grill at Affinia Shelburne, New York
Bars at Hotels Managed by Denihan Hospitality Group
- Daniel Boulud's Bar Pleiades at The Surrey, New York
- J-Bar at The James Chicago
- Rare View Rooftop Lounge at Affinia Shelburne, New York
- Jimmy at The James New York