From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alexander Galich)
Galich may refer to:
- Alexander Ivanovich Galich (1783–1848), Russian philosopher and Latin scholar
- Alexander Galich (writer) (1918–1977), Russian dissident bard
- Galich, Russia, a town in Kostroma Oblast, Russia
- Galich, alternative spelling of Halych, a town in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia, a large Ruthenian Duchy which existed in the 13th and 14th centuries
- Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, a subdivision of the Austrian Empire from 1772 to 1918
- Galicia (Eastern Europe), a historical region in East Central Europe, currently divided between Poland and Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.