From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alize)
|Look up alizé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alizé is the French name of trade winds. It may also refer to:
- Alizé, an alcoholic drink produced by Kobrand Corporation and L&L
- Alizé, the premium economy offering of Air France
- Breguet Alizé, a 1950s French carrier-based anti-submarine warfare aircraft
- Alizé Cornet, a female French tennis player
- Alize (given name), female given name
- Alizée, a female French singer
- "L'Alizé", a single from the album Gourmandises by Alizée
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alizé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.