Arts and Letters (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arts and letters (disambiguation))
|Look up arts and letters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arts and letters may refer to:
- Arts and letters, the literary arts ("letters") together with the fine arts and/or the performing arts
- Arts and Letters, an American thoroughbred race horse
- Arts & Letters, a literary journal based at Georgia College
- Arts & Letters Daily, a web portal owned by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- American Academy of Arts and Letters
- College of Arts and Sciences, sometimes referred to as a College of Arts and Letters
- Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, a French honour given for contributions to the arts and/or literature
- Belles-lettres, literature valued for its aesthetic qualities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arts and Letters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.