From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Asic)
ASIC may refer to:
- Air and Space Interoperability Council (ASIC)
- Application-specific integrated circuit, an integrated circuit (IC) developed for a particular use, as opposed to a general-purpose device.
- ASIC programming language, a dialect of BASIC
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, an extension of Ofsted in the UK
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission, an independent Australian government body that acts as Australia's corporate regulator
- Aviation Security Identification Card (Australia CASA/ASIO/ASA)
- Association for Science and Information on Coffee
- Acid-sensing ion channels, a protein family
- Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime, the antagonist group in the video game Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2.
- ASICS, an athletic equipment company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.