From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Austere)
|Look up austerity or austere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austerity is a policy of deficit-cutting, which by definition requires lower spending, higher taxes, or both.
Austerity or Austere may also refer to:
- Austere (black metal band), a now-defunct Australian black metal duo that featured Tim Yatras as a member.
- Austere, another now-defunct black metal project but based in Martinsburg, West Virginia, USA.
- Austere (EDM group), an ambient electronic music group from Portland, Oregon
- Austere (EP), an EP by Sparta
In steam locomotives:
- All pages beginning with "auster"
- All pages with titles containing "auster*"
- Asceticism, a lifestyle characterized by abstinence and austerity from various sorts of worldly pleasures often with the aim of pursuing religious and spiritual goals
- Austerity in Israel
- Special Period (Cuba)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.