Avanti Popolo (film)
|Directed by||Michael Wahrmann|
|Edited by||Ricardo Alves Jr.
|Dezenove Som e Imagem
|Distributed by||Vitrine Filmes|
|Running time||72 minutes|
The film mixes fiction and documentary, following the story of André Gatti, a researcher that rescues a Super 8 film captured by his brother in 1970, while in the resistance of dictatorship, trying to revive the memory of his father, which is waiting for his missing son for the last 30 years.
- André Gatti as André, the son
- Carlos Reichenbach as The Father
- Eduardo Valente as Taxi driver
- Marcos Bertoni as Super 8mm technician
- Paulo Rigazzi as Neighbour
- Mariah da Penha as Lady in bus station
- Júlio Martí as Missing son
- Michael Wahrmann as Radio presentation
- Estopinha as Baleia, the dog
- "Avanti Popolo : Curiosidades". AdoroCinema. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Filme brasileiro Avanti Popolo vence mostra no Festival de Roma". Omelete.uol.com.br. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
|This article related to a Brazilian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|