BWI Business District (Baltimore Light Rail station)
|BWI Business District|
BWI Business District station platform
|Address||678 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
Hunt Valley – BWI Marshall
|Connections|| MTA Bus 17, MTA Bus 99
Howard Transit Silver Route
UMBC Transit Shuttle
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||36 free spaces|
|Owned by||Maryland Transit Administration|
BWI Business District is a stop on the Baltimore Light Rail system. There are currently 36 free public parking spaces and connections can be made to MTA Maryland's Route 17 and 99 buses, WMATA's B30 express bus, and Howard Transit's Silver Route from this station. Additionally, portions of the BWI Trail can be found across the street from the parking lot.
Nearby points of interest
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport
- BWI Rail Station
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- National Security Agency - Friendship Annex
- Northrup Grumman
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Maryland Live!
- BWI Hotel District
- BWI Trail
Nearby colleges and universities
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County - UMBC Transit offers a shuttle to and from the station.
- Community College of Baltimore County - Catonsville campus is located near UMBC.
- Anne Arundel Community College - AACC's Arundel Mills and Glen Burnie campuses
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Maryland train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|