|Bachiatari Bōryoku Ningen
- Takeshi Yamamoto
- Akihiro Kasai
- Kōji Shiraishi
Bachiatari Bōryoku Ningen (バチアタリ暴力人間, lit. "Cursed Violent People") is a 2010 "found footage" black comedy film directed by Kōji Shiraishi and Akihiro Kasai.
Following a shoot gone wrong, director Koji Shiraishi finds himself forced to employ two violent criminals in his future productions.
The film is a remake of one of Shiraishi's earlier works.
- The Curse (2005), another "found footage" mockumentary by the same director
- Occult (2009), another "found footage" mockumentary by the same director
- Shirome (2010), another "found footage" mockumentary from the same director
- Chō Akunin (2011), another "found footage" mockumentary from the same director
- ^ échec et (ciné)mat, "Bachiatari bouryuku ningen, Shiraishi Kôji, Kasai Akihiro (2010)" (August 11, 2010 - retrieved on October 20, 2012). (French)
- ^ Metropolis, "Bathed in Blood, Sarah Cortina" (September 24, 2009 - retrieved on October 22, 2012).