From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bellona (disambiguation))
Bellona may refer to:
- United States of America
- Bellona Foundry and adjacent Bellona Arsenal, 19th century United States Army and Confederate munitions factory and depot in Virginia
- Bellona, Campania, a comune in the Province of Caserta
- Solomon Islands
- Bellona Island, an island in Rennell and Bellona Province
- Bellona (goddess), a Roman goddess of war
- 28 Bellona, an asteroid
- Bellona, a French ship captured in 1759 by Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood
- Bellona, a Swedish class of frigates and a ship designed by Fredrik Henrik af Chapman in the late 18th century.
- HMS Bellona, a name held by eight ships of the Royal Navy
- Bellona Foundation, a Norwegian environmental organisation
- Bellona Publishing House, a Polish publishing house specialising in books on military history
- The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club, a Peter Wimsey adventure
- Bellona, a reality-shifting city of Samuel R. Delany's science fiction novel Dhalgren
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.