From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics, Bernstein's theorem may refer to:
- Bernstein's theorem about the Sato–Bernstein polynomial
- Bernstein's problem about minimal surfaces
- Bernstein's theorem on monotone functions
- Bernstein's theorem (approximation theory)
- Bernstein's lethargy theorem
- Bernstein–von Mises theorem
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.