From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Big Bertha (disambiguation))
Big Bertha is a euphonious term for an unusually large example of a class of object; notable examples include:
- Big Bertha (howitzer), a heavy mortar-like howitzer built and used by Germany during World War I
- Paris Gun, called Big Bertha by the French, and several other big heavy German guns of World War I
- MR 0-10-0 Lickey Banker, a large railway banking engine, especially of a 0-10-0 steam locomotive configuration
- a special version of the Vauxhall Victor automobile
- Big Bertha (bomb disposal vehicle), a police truck used by the New York Police Department - also called LaGuardia-Pyke Bomb Truck
- Big Bertha (comics), a member of the Great Lakes Avengers in Marvel Comics
- Big Bertha (Sanctuary), an "abnormal" in the Sanctuary television series
- Big Bertha, an enemy character that appears in Super Mario Bros. 3
- Bertha Heyman, a.k.a. "Big Bertha", a 19th-century criminal
- Big Bertha (cow), a double Guinness World Record-breaking cow, being both the oldest and the cow with the most offspring
- Big Bertha (golf club), a line of golf clubs from Callaway Golf
- Big Bertha (drum), one of the world's largest bass drums
- IBM T220/T221 LCD monitors, nicknamed Big Bertha, LCD monitors with a native resolution of 3840×2400 pixels
- Big Bertha (drilling), a Hitachi drilling machine to make tunnels, used in Seattle since June 2013
- La Grosse Bertha, a French satirical magazine: the title is French for "Big Bertha"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Bertha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.