Black Dahlia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Dahlia Murder)
The Black Dahlia is a nickname given to 1940s murder victim Elizabeth Short.
Black Dahlia or The Black Dahlia may also refer to:
Works based on the murder:
- The Black Dahlia (novel), by James Ellroy
- The Black Dahlia (film), by Brian De Palma, based upon Ellroy's novel
- Black Dahlia (film), by Ulli Lommel
- Black Dahlia (video game), a computer adventure game
- The Black Dahlia Murder (band), a melodic death metal band
- "Black Dahlia", a song by Anthrax from We've Come for You All
- The Black Dahlia (musical composition), a Grammy Award-winning jazz orchestral composition by Bob Belden
- "Black Dahlia", a song by Porcupine Tree from The Incident
- "Black Dahlia", a song by Lamb of God
- "Black Dahlia", a song by Hollywood Undead
- Black Dalia, a 2009 Indian film
- Blag Dahlia, a punk rock musician and lead singer of The Dwarves
- Dahlia (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.