|Release date(s)||Neo Geo: 1990/91
Neo Geo CD: 1994
Virtual Console: 2007
Blue's Journey, known in Japan as Raguy (ラギ?), is a side scrolling, platform game originally released by Alpha Denshi in Summer 1991 on SNK Playmore's Neo Geo MVS arcade system and their AES home system. It was later ported to the Neo Geo CD in 1994. It was more recently released on the Wii's Virtual Console in Europe on November 9, 2007, followed by North America on November 12, 2007.
In the game the player controls a heroic young man named Blue who has to save the peaceful planet of Raguy. It has been invaded by the evil Daruma Empire, who plans on consuming the planet's resources and polluting it. Blue has the ability to stun enemies, pick them up and throw them as projectiles. He can also shrink himself down in order to access hidden areas. A second player can take control of Princess Fa, who has similar powers to Blue.
- NEO GEO GAMES CROSS REVIEW: ラギ. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.332. Pg.22. 28 April 1995.
- Blue's Journey at the Killer List of Videogames
- Blue's Journey at arcade-history
- Blue's Journey at MobyGames
- Blue's Journey at Nintendo.com
- "NeoGeo arcade version" at GameFAQs
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|