From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bluebeard (novel))
Bluebeard is the title character in a 1697 fairy tale by Charles Perrault.
Bluebeard may also refer to:
- Bluebeard (1944 film), a film by Edgar G. Ulmer, starring John Carradine
- Bluebeard (1972 film), a film by Edward Dmytryk, starring Richard Burton
- Bluebeard (2009 film), a film by Catherine Breillat, starring Dominique Thomas
- Landru (film) or Bluebeard, a 1963 French film by Claude Chabrol, starring Charles Denner
- Bluebeard (Frisch novel), a 1982 novel by Max Frisch
- Bluebeard (Vonnegut novel), a 1987 novel Kurt Vonnegut
- Bluebeard, a 1970 play by Charles Ludlam
- "Bluebeard" (song), a 1993 song by Cocteau Twins from Four-Calendar Café
- "Bluebeard", a 1996 song by Combustible Edison from Schizophonic!
- Henri Désiré Landru or Bluebeard (1869-1922), French serial killer
- Caryopteris or bluebeard, a genus of the mint family
- Bluebeard, an operetta known for the song "If I Ever Cease to Love", which became the anthem of the Rex Parade
- Barbe Bleue (1902 film) (Blue Beard), a short film by Georges Méliès
- Barbe-bleue (Blue-beard), an 1866 operetta by Jacques Offenbach
- Mavi Sakal ("Bluebeard" in Turkish), a Turkish rock band formed in 1980
- Bluebeard's Castle, an 1911 opera by Béla Bartók
- Ariane et Barbe-Bleue, an 1907 opera by Paul Dukas
- Ritter Blaubart, a 1920 opera by Emil Nikolaus von Reznicek
- Conomor (fl. c. 540+), also known as Conomerus or Conomor the Cursed
- Gilles de Rais (1404–1440), Baron de Rais, medieval serial killer
- Bye, Bye Bluebeard, a 1949 Warner Brothers cartoon in the Merrie Melodies series.
- Blackbeard (disambiguation)
- Redbeard (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.