From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bookmarks)
|Look up bookmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bookmark is used to keep one's place in a printed work. It can also refer to:
- Bookmark (World Wide Web), a pointer (primarily to a web URL) in an Internet Web browser
- a marker of one's place in an electronic document
- Bookmark Biosphere Reserve, South Australia
- Bookmarks (magazine), literary and book review magazine
- Bookmarking, method of genetic communication
- Enterprise bookmarking, a method of applying tags to data & content to improve enterprise search
- Social bookmarking, a method for internet users to store, organize, and share links to web pages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.