From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boring often refers to anything that causes a state in an individual without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings.
Boring may also refer to:
- Making holes
- Boring (earth), the drilling of holes or tunnels in the earth
- Boring (manufacturing), a specific type of hole drilling in manufactured products
- Earth-boring dung beetle, a family of beetles that excavate burrows in which to lay their eggs
- An excavation made by an organism in a hard substrate through the process of bioerosion
In arts and entertainment:
- "Boring" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- David Boring, the title character of Daniel Clowes's graphic novel of the same name
- People with the surname Boring
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.