From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brendan may refer to:
- Brendan (given name), a masculine given name in the English language
- Saint Brendan of Clonfert, an Irish monastic saint
- Saint Brendan of Birr (died 573), Abbot of Birr in Co. Offaly, contemporaneous with the above
- PhD Druid Brendan Myers, a Canadian author, academic, and religious activist.
- Brendan and the Secret of Kells, an animated feature film
- Brendan Airways, parent company of USA 3000 Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.