Buildings at 110-112 Inman Street
Buildings at 110-112 Inman St.
|Architect||Ricker,William; Chandler, David|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||
|Added to NRHP||April 13, 1982|
The Buildings at 110-112 Inman Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts are part of a series of well-preserved Greek Revival duplexes on Inman Street. This particular instance, a double house, was built in 1845, and features very straightforward Greek Revival styling, most notably in the corner pilasters and the fully pedimented gable end. The porch with fluted columns wraps around three sides of the building.
- Building at 102-104 Inman Street
- Building at 106-108 Inman Street
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15.
- "MACRIS inventory record for 110-112 Inman Street". Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
|This article about a National Register of Historic Places listing in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|