From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cabaret (film))
Cabaret is a form of entertainment traditionally performed on stage at a restaurant or nightclub.
Cabaret may also refer to:
- Cabaret (musical), a 1966 Broadway musical
- Cabaret (1927 film)
- Cabaret (1972 film), a film based on the Broadway musical
- Cabaret (Das Ich album), the thirteenth album of Das Ich
- Cabaret (TV series), a Canadian variety television series which aired on CBC Television in 1955
- Classic Cabaret, or American Cabaret, a form of Turkish belly dancing performed in the United States
- Cabaret, Ouest, a town in the Ouest Department of Haiti
- Cabaret (food), a kind of food including gelatin, aspic, carrot, eggs and peas
- Cabaret Paradis, French film about Cabaret
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.