Catholicos of the East (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catholicos of the East is a title used by Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches to denote the supreme head of a Church or a dignitary of the highest order.
Catholicos of the East may refer to:
- Catholicos of The East and Malankara Metropolitan, the title used by the supreme primate of Malankara Orthodox Church having self ecclesiastical and autonomous status from the ancient period.
- Patriarchs of the east, head bishops of the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholic churches
- List of Patriarchs of the Church of the East, leaders and head bishops of the non-Roman Catholic Churches of the East
- Catholicos of India, official title of the local head of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- List of Chaldean Catholic Patriarchs of Babylon, leaders of the Chaldean Catholic Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholicos of the East.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.