From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Quebec electoral district|
|Defunct provincial electoral district|
|Legislature||National Assembly of Quebec|
For the federal electoral district, see Charlevoix—Saguenay.
It was created for the 1912 election from parts of the Charlevoix and Chicoutimi-Saguenay districts. Its final election was in 1944. It disappeared in the 1948 election and its successor electoral districts were Charlevoix and Saguenay.
Members of the Legislative Assembly
- Pierre D'Auteuil, Conservative Party (1912–1919)
- Philippe Dufour, Liberal (1919–1927)
- Edgar Rochette, Liberal (1927–1936)
- Arthur Leclerc Union Nationale (1936–1939)
- Edgar Rochette, Liberal (1939–1944)