From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chits)
|Look up chit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chit can refer to:
- Chit (board wargames), a type of wargame counter
- Chit fund, a savings scheme practiced in India
- Blood chit - document requesting safe passage and assistance for military personnel stranded in enemy territory
- Chit, a request to work overtime. (Usually applies to unionized workplaces.)
- Voucher, a certificate with monetary value
- Chitting, a method of preparing potatoes for planting
- Chit, is also a Sanskrit term for Consciousness, as in Sat Chit Ananda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.