March 6, 1986 |
West Seneca, NY, USA
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg; 12 st 12 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Texas Stars (AHL)
Chris Mueller (born March 6, 1986) is an American professional ice hockey forward. He is currently playing for the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League (AHL) whilst under contract to the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL).
In the 2010–11 season, on December 27, 2010, Mueller signed a one-year contract with the Predators from American Hockey League affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals. On December 28, 2010, Mueller made his NHL debut with the Predators in a 4-2 defeat against the Dallas Stars.
On July 7, 2011, Mueller re-signed to a one-year contract with the Predators.
On July 8, 2013 Mueller left the Predators organization after three seasons and signed a one-year contract with the Dallas Stars. On October 14, 2013, after skating in just one NHL contest with the Dallas Stars, Mueller was assigned to play with the Texas Stars of the AHL.
|2004–05||Michigan State University||CCHA||41||2||16||18||32||—||—||—||—||—|
|2005–06||Michigan State University||CCHA||41||11||16||27||47||—||—||—||—||—|
|2006–07||Michigan State University||CCHA||42||16||16||32||30||—||—||—||—||—|
|2007–08||Michigan State University||CCHA||42||13||14||27||32||—||—||—||—||—|
|2007–08||Grand Rapids Griffins||AHL||2||0||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||—|
|2008–09||Lake Erie Monsters||AHL||59||5||11||16||23||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Predators sign forward Chris Mueller; Activate Mueller to NHL roster". Nashville Predators. 2010-12-27. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Stars 4, Predators 2". CBS Sports. 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Predators continue to work through RFA offer sheet mess, sign four players". NBC Sports. 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "Dallas Stars sign Center Chris Mueller". Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- Chris Mueller's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Chris Mueller's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|