From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clydesdale is a former government district in Strathclyde, Scotland.
Clydesdale may also refer to:
- Clydesdale F.C., a former football club in Glasgow
- Clydesdale Bank
- Marquess of Clydesdale, title of the eldest son of the Duke of Hamilton
- The Paisley terrier, also known as the Clydesdale Terrier.
- Clydesdale (Synod), a current Synod of the Church of Scotland.
- Clydesdale (Scottish Parliament constituency), a constituency of the Scottish Parliament
- Clydesdale (horse), a breed of horse originating in the district of the same name.
- Budweiser Clydesdales, a group of Clydesdale horses used on Anheuser-Busch promotions.
- In road running and bicycle racing, "Clydesdale" is a semi-official term for heavier male competitors (generally over 200 pounds), an allusion to the breed of horses.
- Toowoomba Clydesdales, an Australian rugby league team that takes its name from the horse breed.
- Clydesdale (retailer), a defunct Scottish electrical retailer
- Clydesdale (UK Parliament constituency), a former constituency of the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Clydesdale, Nova Scotia, a community in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.