From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coined)
|Look up coin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coin is a piece of hard material used as money.
Coin or Coins may also refer to:
- Christophe Coin (born 1958), French cellist, viola da gamba player and conductor
- Julie Coin (born 1982), French tennis player
- Coín, a town and municipality in Málaga province, Spain
- Coin, Arkansas
- Coin, Iowa, a US city
- Coin, Kentucky
- Coin-lès-Cuvry, and Coin-sur-Seille, two municipalities of France ("communes" in French) in the Moselle department of France
- Coin (department store), an Italian department store
Science and technology
- Conical intersection
- ContextObjects in Spans (COinS), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
- Coin (digital card), a digital device that stores the magnetic stripe and other data of a user's credit, debit or other cards; the startup company behind it.
- Community of interest network
- Collaborative innovation network
- Neologism, a newly coined word
- President Alma Coin, a character in The Hunger Games
- Coin3D, a 3D computer graphics application programming interface
- COIN-OR, the Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research project
- COIN (disambiguation)
- Coinage (disambiguation)
- Coining (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.