From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coined)
|Look up coin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coin is a piece of hard material used as money.
Coin may also refer to:
- Christophe Coin (born 26 January 1958), French cellist, viola da gamba player and conductor
- Coín, a town and municipality in Málaga province, Spain
- Coin, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Coin, Kentucky
- Coin-lès-Cuvry, a commune in the Moselle department in France
- Coin-sur-Seille, a commune in the Moselle department in France
- Coin (department store), an Italian department store
- COIN, an abbreviation for military counter-insurgency operations
- COIN-OR, the COmputational INfrastructure for Operations Research project
- Coin3D, a 3D computer graphics application programming interface
- Community of interest network
- Collaborative innovation network
- Julie Coin, French tennis player
- Neologism, a newly coined word
- President Alma Coin, a character in The Hunger Games.
- CoIn is an abbreviation for Conical intersection
Coins may also refer to:
- COinS (ContextObjects in Spans), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.