Cold Fusion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cold Fusion may refer to:
- Cold fusion, the Fleischmann–Pons claims of nuclear fusion at room temperature.
- Muon-catalyzed fusion, an accepted phenomenon, was sometimes called cold fusion.
- Pyroelectric fusion, first achieved in 2005, uses a pyroelectric crystal to accelerate ions to fusion energies with room temperature equipment.
- Polywell fusion, uses inertial electrostatic confinement to attract and confine ions so densely that they fuse.
- Nuclear fusion where the product nuclei have a relatively low excitation energy of around 10 to 20 MeV (largely used with this definition mostly in the field of the synthesis of superheavy elements).
- Cold Fusion (Doctor Who), 1996 novel by Lance Parkin, based on the sci-fi TV series Doctor Who.
- Cold Fusion (The Twilight Zone), An episode of the 2002 TV series
- Cold Fusion (Warren Miller), A movie about skiing and snowboarding
- Cold Fusion (film) - 2011 thriller about a UFO downed in USSR
- Cold Fusion, a Drum n Bass duo. Produced by Alex Posell and Noel Stiers.
- Cold Fusion, a Martial Industrial/Dark Ambient project by Marcin Bachtiak.
- ColdFusion, application server and development framework for computer software
- ColdFusion Markup Language, CFML, scripting programming language for the Adobe server
- ColdFusion on Wheels, web application framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.