Complete FTP Server
In November, 2007, the name was changed to CompleteFTP (version 0.5) and the back-end was replaced by a proprietary FTP/FTPS engine. The original edtFTPD administrator GUI was retained in this version. This version was also free.
CompleteFTP version 1.0 was released in October, 2008 under a commercial license. It introduced a new GUI as well as an improved back-end. CompleteFTP version 2.0 was released in February, 2009, with SFTP support. Subsequent releases have added support for SCP, HTTP and HTTPS.
More recently, CompleteFTP version 7.0 introduced support for clustering, while version 8.0 added file synchronization and sharing via a client application called CompleteBox.
- Support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SCP, HTTP, and HTTPS
- SSH terminal support
- File synchronization and sharing
- Supported on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Remote administration
- Email notifications and triggers for batch files, executables and scripts
- Support for clustering
- Custom .NET extensions for authentication, events and file system
- Multiple sites on a single server, so that listeners for each protocol can be set on multiple ports
- Protocol translation (e.g. from FTP to SFTP, or FTP to FTPS)
- Support for Windows domain users
- Support for SSL certificate requests