From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Confidence (album))
|Look up confidence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confidence means trust or faith in someone.
Confidence may also refer to:
- Confidence (politics), trust in government
- Vote of confidence, a political step
- Confidence interval, a term used in statistical analysis
- Confidence trick (or Confidence game, or "con"), intentionally misleading a person or persons for gain
- Confidence (statistics), a measurement of certainty or confidence in a number
- Consumer confidence, a measure of confidence in the economy
- Confidence (novel), by Henry James
- The Confidence-Man, an 1857 novel by Herman Melville
- Confidence (self-help-book), by Alan Loy McGinnis
- Confidence (1922 film), a 1922 American comedy film directed by Harry A. Pollard
- Confidence (1933 film), a 1933 American animated film featuring Oswald the Rabbit
- Confidence (1980 film), a Hungarian film nominated for the 1980 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Confidence (2003 film), a 2003 American film starring Edward Burns, Dustin Hoffman and Rachel Weisz, and directed by James Foley
- Confidence (Gentleman album)
- Confidence (Narada Michael Walden album)
Places in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.