Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
The Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research (CILER) fosters research collaborations between the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR) Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory (GLERL), Michigan State University (MSU), and the University of Michigan (UM). It is one of 16 NOAA Cooperative Institutes (CIs).
The CILER research themes are:
- Climate and Large Lake Dynamics
- Coastal and Nearshore Processes
- Large Lake Ecosystem Structure and Function
- Remote Sensing of Large Lake and Coastal Ocean Dynamics
- Marine Environmental Engineering
- "Cooperative Institutes". NOAA Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research. Retrieved 2014-04-26.
|This climatology/meteorology–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|