From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cranmer is an English family name.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Thomas Cranmer (1489–1556), leader of the English Reformation and Archbishop of Canterbury during the reigns of Henry VIII and Edward VI
- Peter Cranmer (1914–1994), English cricketer
- Craig Cranmer (born 1968), Scottish footballer
- Carl Cranmer (fl. 1990s), American pianist
- Kyle Cranmer (born 1977), Particle Physicist
- Scotty Cranmer (born 1987), American BMX rider
- Michael Cranmer (born 1989), South Australian cricketer
- Bob Cranmer (born 1956), former American politician from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Nicola Cranmer (born 1966), Women's Professional Cycling Team owner/General Manager
Other notable people:
- Francis Cranmer Penrose (1817–1903), British architect, archaeologist, and astronomer
- Martha Cranmer Oliver (1834–1880), English actress
|This page or section lists people with the surname Cranmer. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|