From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Daisy-chain)
|Look up daisy chain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daisy chain may refer to a daisy garland created from daisy flowers, the original meaning and the one from which the following derive by analogy:
- Daisy chain (electrical engineering)
- Daisy chain (network topology)
- "Daisy Chain", a song by Pop Evil on the War of Angels album about group sex
- Daisy chain (climbing), a type of strap
- Daisy Chain (Record Label), a subsidiary of Almighty Records
- Daisy chain transplant, row of kidney transplants involving one matched donor, and an unmatched relative who donates in turn to a recipient who is a match
- Chain sinnet, a series of knots for shortening a cable
- Daisy chaining DNA, a process resulting in concatenated next generation sequencing libraries
- An oral sex position involving three or more participants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.