Dan Schreiber (producer)
Dan Schreiber is a radio producer living in the United Kingdom and is also a writer for radio and television. He is most noted for co-creating the BBC Radio 4 panel show The Museum of Curiosity with host John Lloyd and co-producer Richard Turner. Schreiber was born in Hong Kong to an Australian father, before moving to Australia aged 12, and then moving to the United Kingdom at 19.
Schreiber also acts as one of the researchers or "Elves" for the television panel game QI. On 30 July 2009, Schreiber hosted his own unnamed radio pilot which was performed in a manner similar to a radio breakfast show. It is yet to be known if the show will be given a full series. He has contributed to a number of books including "The Naked Jape" by Jimmy Carr and QI books: "The Book of General Ignorance" and "G Annual".
As a stand up Schreiber toured with FolkFace (from the Radio 1's Chris Moyles Show).
Schreiber is a regular panelist on the E4 show Dirty Digest and is also working on his first book, Brian Blessed For Beginners.
- Wolf, Ian. "The Museum of Curiosity – Production Details, Plus Regular Cast and Crew". British Comedy Guide. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- Schreiber, Dan (13 June 2010). "@ianwolf I am also, I should add, a Hong Kongian from birth-12. Is Hong Kong in the world cup?". Twitter. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- Schreiber, Dan (13 June 2010). "@ianwolf I'm an Aussie. My dad is Australian & I grew up there from 12–19 (high school) family still live there.". Twitter. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "The People Behind QI". QI. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- "My Radio Show". British Comedy Guide. Retrieved 12 August 2009.
- Russell, Ken (27 September 2009). "My Kitten for Hitler is all in the best bad taste". London: The Times. Retrieved 17 August 2009.
- Dan Schreiber's blog
- Dan Schreiber's Twitter page.
- The Museum of Curiosity's Twitter page, updated by Schreiber.
- Twitter account for Schreiber's radio pilot
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This British biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to television in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|