From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Davidians)
Davidian may refer to:
- Shepherd's Rod, a Seventh-day Adventist offshoot that later called themselves Davidians
- Branch Davidian, the most famous Shepherd's Rod splinter group, decimated in the Waco siege
- Davidian (song) by Machine Head from their album Burn My Eyes, also widely covered by other metal bands
- Davidian Revolution, changes in Scotland during King David I
- Davidian (surname), originating from an Armenian background
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.