Huyghe Brewery (Dutch: Brouwerij Huyghe) is a brewery founded in 1906 in Belgium by Leon Huyghe in city of Melle in East Flanders. The site of the brewery has been in operation since 1654. However, the brewery has been modernized and expanded on several occasions since the founding of Huyghe. The brewery's most well known beer is Delirium Tremens, a blonde, Belgian-style trippel.
Huyghe has acquired several smaller Belgian breweries, including Brouwerij Biertoren in 1993, Brouwerij Damy in 1994, and Brouwerij Villers in 1999.
Selected beers 
Delirium Tremens in Palm Springs
See also 
- ^ http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1421
- ^ http://chicagoist.com/2006/12/06/chicagoists_beer_of_the_week_delirium_nocturnum.php
- ^ "A Welcome Home", Fritz Hahn, The Washington Post, 10 January 2003.
- ^ "Sip of the Week", Peter St. Onge, Charlotte Observer, 11 October 2006.
- ^ Stuart A. Kallen, The 50 Greatest Beers in the World, Replica Books, 1999. ISBN 0-7351-0086-1, ISBN 978-0-7351-0086-2
External links 
Coordinates: 51°00′03″N 3°48′19″E / 51.000870°N 3.805200°E