From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Developers)
|Look up developer or developers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Developer may refer to:
- Software developer, one who programs computers or designs the system to match the requirements of a systems analyst
- Web developer, a programmer who specializes in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of World Wide Web applications
- Video game developer, a person or business involved in video game development, the process of designing and creating games
- In real estate development, one who builds on land or alters the use of an existing building for some new purpose
- Photographic developer, a chemical, often a mixture of metol and hydroquinone, which converts the latent silver halide image in the exposed photograph material into reduced, opaque, black silver metal
- Developer (album), the fifth album by indie rock band Silkworm
- The Developers, a 2005 tech-humor fiction novel by Ben Woods
- All pages with titles containing "developer"
- Game designer
- Developer! Developer! Developer!, a series of community conferences aimed at software developers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.