From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Devil's Playground may refer to:
- The Devil's Playground (1928 film), an Australian silent film
- The Devil's Playground (1937 film), an American drama directed by Erle C. Kenton
- The Devil's Playground (1946 film), a drama starring William Boyd as Hop-Along Cassidy
- The Devil's Playground (1976 film), an Australian semi-autobiography by Fred Schepisi
- Devil's Playground (2002 film), a documentary by Lucy Walker about the Amish period called Rumspringa
- Devil's Playground (2010 film), a British horror film directed by Marc McQueen
- Devil's Playground (TV Series), a 2014 TV series, which is a sequel to the 1976 Australian film.
- Devil's Playground (album), a 2005 album by Billy Idol
- "Devil's Playground", a song from The Flower Kings' 2002 album Unfold the Future
- Da Devil’s Playground: Underground Solo a 1999 album by Koopsta Knicca
- The Devil's Playground, 2004 novel by Stav Sherez
- Devils Playground, an area within the Mojave Desert
- A flat, nearly straight section of the Pikes Peak Highway, above treeline, that is a lightning hotspot.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.