From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dilettantism)
|Look up dilettante, dilettantes, or dilettantism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dilettante is a person who enjoys the arts or someone who engages in a field as an amateur out of casual interest rather than as a profession.
The word may also refer to:
- A member of the Dilettante Society
- Dilettante (album), a 2005 album by Ali Project
- Dilettantes (album), a 2008 album by You Am I
- Dilettante Music, a classical music website with social networking features
- The Dilettantes, a San Francisco neo-psychedelic rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dilettante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.