From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Disraeli (film))
Disraeli often refers to Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), a British Prime Minister and literary figure.
Disraeli or D'Israeli may also refer to:
- Benjamin D'Israeli (1730–1816), British financier and merchant, father of Isaac D'Israeli
- Isaac D'Israeli (1766–1848), British writer, scholar, and man of letters, father of Benjamin Disraeli
- Coningsby Disraeli (1867-1936), British politician, grandson of Isaac, nephew of Benjamin Disraeli
- Mary Anne Disraeli (1792-1872), wife of Benjamin Disraeli
- D'Israeli, pseudonym of Matt Brooker, British comic artist, colorist, writer and letterer
 In geography
- Disraeli, Quebec (city), a city in the province of Quebec, Canada
- Disraeli, Quebec (parish), a parish in Quebec
- Disraeli Glacier, Nunavut, Canada
 Works about Benjamin Disraeli
- Disraeli (play), a 1911 play by the British writer Louis N. Parker
- Disraeli (1916 film), a silent biographical film directed by Charles Calvert
- Disraeli (1921 film), a silent biographical film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (1929 film), a biographical film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (TV serial), a 1978 British miniseries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.